Mixed Aspen/Spruce Herbicide at Performance Age - Crop Plan Design and Test
Demonstrates: Growth projection of a mixed species aspen spruce managed stand herbicided to release spruce (Age 14).
This scenario presents a method of projecting 0ut data from a performance survey to obtain an estimate of future yield. This yield would be the basis for a comparison to the target yield for the yield strata for that stand.
- Creating a Second Crop Plan (Phase 1.)
- Simulating the Herbicide Treatment (Phase 2.)
- Execute the crop plan (Phase 3.)
- Analyze the results (Phase 4.)
- Execute Both Crop Plans (Phase 5.)
- Analyze the results (Phase 6.)
Utilize several forms of output and other tools to interpret the results.